Savatgy to Defend the Title at Glen Helen
This weekend, the Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki Team heads to Glen Helen Raceway for Round 2 of the 2016 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.Points leader Joey Savatgy is prepared to do whatever it takes to insure the red plates remain on his KX250F.
After last weekend’s successful 1-1 sweep, he remains cool and confident entering Saturday’s race. With his first professional race under is belt, Austin Forkner is more than ready to return to the track!
The newest member of the team is looking forward to leading the pack and remains on the hunt for his first professional big win! Making their return to racing last week, riders Adam Cianciarulo and Arnaud Tonus are eager to show off their speed for the Southern California audience. Constantly learning and improving, the Team is looking forward to taking control of the point standings this season!
250MX Overall Championship Point Standings
1. Joey Savatgy, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki- 50
2. Alex Martin, Yamaha- 35
3. Cooper Webb, Yamaha- 34
4. Aaron Plessinger, Yamaha- 32
5. Jeremy Martin, Yamaha- 32
6. Jessy Nelson, KTM- 29
7. Jordon Smith, Honda- 27
8. Austin Forkner, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki- 22
9. Tristan Charboneau, Honda- 22
10. Mitchell Oldenburg, KTM- 21
13. Adam Cianciarulo, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki- 19
18. Arnaud Tonus, Monster Energy/ Pro Circuit/ Kawasaki- 6